Monday, August 3, 2009

Parents would have been so pissed off...

if I were to get hurt from a scooter accident because I went to feed these kitties...
Mom specifically told me NOT to ride a scooter too.
Thank god it wasn't me and that it wasn't too serious...I wouldn't have wanted to die wearing a big ugly yellow raincoat for men ;p

So this guy on a scooter in front of me didn't see this big pipe that fell off from a truck, rode over it and flew right off his scooter!!... and I saw it all because I was 5 seconds behind him...He looked okay. Frazzled. He was sitting up and conscious and looking at his bloody hand.

I was just coming back from Raymond's and I had taken off my glasses because it was raining ...While riding, I was just thinking that I should slow down a bit because I couldn't see clearly without my glasses and then I saw the guy fall off...I could have missed the pipe too!

Well, on a lighter fluffier note..these are the two cats I'm taking care of for the week!
Cotton is frizzled!



Video Linen and Cotton!

1 comment:

  1. be careful ya~

    some asshole fender bendered me couple weeks ago and i fell over.

    glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete