Saturday, September 5, 2009

I got a feeling..today's gonna be a good day~

My last day before China departure was very eventful..eat eat sing and see bands play and dancers dance and then eat some more!
Thanks Nancy & Jen for blunch!

After blunch, we went to Holiday and booked the smallest KTV room I have ever been in!


Video of Nancy swaying her butt and making my day!


After 1 hr of KTV, I finally arrived at the Breeze Center for ICRT's Battle of the Bands but two hours late (Tis was a two hours event). But it ran late, so I still got to see the last band play and winners announced.



Yogurt Art with Danny! Yogurt by weight. ..pick any flavor of yogurt and then choose from a buffet of garnish to please your taste bud!


My art: I took three flavors of yogurt (Berries, Macadamia white chocolate and plain), garnished with chocolate and colored sprinkles, fresh blueberries and oreo crumbs..

1 comment: