Wednesday, March 3, 2010

From Tokyo airport





ohhh

I SAW MY GREEN TEA flavored KIT KATssss here at the NARITA airport..oh me gawd..I searched far and wide for them as every time I go into some Asian import store, I would seek for these Kit Kats...so so rare..like a narwhal sighting .. and I have only tried them ONCE in my life (or twice)!

And here they are...in wild abandon all over the airport stores ..as if they were nothing at all.. I controlled myself and didn't buy the box of 10 for a steep 15$ US..well, a week ago, i would have bought them without thinking but now, i'm a sorta new me under budget (ahaha so unrealistic)...So I got 5 individual bars instead.....three green tea and two other flavors I've never tried...Milk tea and Cherry/green tea...I will prlly regret not buying more of the Green tea ones but it'll just make me eating them more appreciative..sighs...maybe I won't love them like I used to and thankful I didn't get more?..ever thought of THAT?

omg omg i wish I could buy the box...It just seems ashamed to have found them...I try to save money in the weirdest places. Its also because I feel guilty already for indulging in a 9$ bowl of ramen 2 hrs before my flight....hunger destroys my budget!...well, it's eating RAMEN in freakin' Japan...not like I'm having Burger King or somethin'...yes yes good excuse.





No comments:

Post a Comment