Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Beginnings at Mount Sinai..

Every employee goes through this before they officially start working on their job.
For 3-4 years now, these sessions have been almost full and they happen every week.

Today, I got my ID badge which makes everything so official in my heart!

We also did a scavenger hunt where they sent us off with a map around the main hospital to help us discover these tunnels that run throughout all the buildings of the hospital campus...
The guy who did training today used to be an actor/improv and so he was really animated throughout the whole day..we had a few guest speakers including the CEO of Mt Sinai himself. He was all about money and customer services!

I had lunch with Laurie although she ate already so she just watched me eat..




No comments:

Post a Comment