Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scandal at Sea Mio?

During the summertime, there was a new meal delivery service for Sea Mio residents. My mom and her friends had ordered before and I was encouraged to try ordering from them if I were ever feeling lazy. So I did! I ordered this horrible lunchbox porc dish and never ordered again. However, it wasn't only because the food wasn't good but also because the delivery boy made me uncomfortable when he started hitting on me. He had tried to make conversation and asked plenty of questions when I was making an order. I remember having Dave on voice chat with me to make sure nothing was going to happen to me when that boy came. After that, he called my cell a few times to ask me out or just to talk. I always found an excuse to decline/ignore. He told me he lived in LA before and was very straightforward about asking if I wanted a boyfriend..or if I was interested to date him. I managed to tell him off and he never really bothered me again.

So apparently, he has been arrested and no longer lives here.

My mom heard the story but had forgotten to tell me but today, she heard the story again from someone else and remembered to tell me. The delivery boy and his twin brother had been arrested for sex scandals and fraud. Apparently, their arrest made it in the newspapers. My mom doesn't know the details but she was told that they lied to girls about being from America to add some special factor, gains their trust, gets to be their bfs, gets them in bed, and then frauds them for money. A girl at Sea Mio lost 200 000 nt or something and other victims elsewhere in Taipei. Bah..

Dirty dirty bastards. Anyway, my mom told her friends that the boy also tried to get in my pants too but failed...She did not say 'get in my pants' ...

1 comment:

  1. dude~ i got hit on by the bed frame delivery guy. called me 6 times within a 3 hour time frame to chat...

    his tats were cool, but i decided not to open that door full of drama rama...

    ReplyDelete