Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am now member of a secret society...



Today's trip to Neihu's Costco.
Mom was telling us how Annie and Peter were boasting about the delicious American tasting hot dogs at Costco. So for lunch, we had 1 hot dog along with 1 beef/cheese burrito wrap, 2 family size Caesar salad (I wanted one for myself because I haven't had a salad for so long!) and 2 bowls of clam chowder to share.

And check this out, they had Beijing duck pizza? We didn't try.









I am most excited with the imported Hass avocados I got (60 nt each :( !..Time to make guacamole! Other than avocados, I'm missing the rest of the ingredients...lemons, tomatoes, red onion, etc.
I also got V8 drinks, oatmeal cereal, German sausages, Almonds from Spain, and much more!

You see mom with that bag of pretzels? Yea, we told her to put it back because I didn't want to share with her.

hehe






Total damage today: 11 400 nt!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom reminds me of "Afoo" from Doraemon in the pretzel picture.

    ReplyDelete