Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first karaoke experience at Partyworld/Cashbox as an adult...

After dinner, me and some new friends went to some guy's birthday party at Cashbox/Partworld somewhere between Zhongshan and Minquan station..
It was the biggest karaoke room I have ever seen and it was one of the largest room at Partyworld which accommodates 30-50 people in the room..That is pretty damn big considering what I'm used to seeing in Montreal...think Pang Pang karaoke.

Here are some shots from the beginning of the party, between and two hour later ..and a video of the drunks

See that nicely stacked tower of beers and Chivas Regal?...and how it slowly disassembles and consequently, cans/boxes/cups all over the floor..
It was a MESS! Quite an experience for me...People were so out of it and drunk that I later got to sing a few of my songs without feeling judged at all!





And then the party ended for me when shirts came flying off...haha



No comments:

Post a Comment