Thursday, February 4, 2010

Applecare cares for me


Since I purchased my first Mac laptop which was a black Macbook back in 2005, I got the Applecare plan with it and it has definitely been worth it! I get to complain about every little thing that bothers me..even chipped letters on my keyboard! I've had a replacement laptop in 2007 because the first generation of Macbook was a total fail (also got a new extended Applecare plan with it), new batteries (you get a new battery if battery life is below a certain percentage), new top casings (3 times!), new hard drive (that was a bitch when it failed on me), new sound card and today, I got my power adapter replaced! They even cover the power adapters to my surprise!...My Applecare plan ends Aug '10 and I'm hoping very very much that my computer completely dies on me so I can get another new replacement laptop... which will probably be their latest Macbooks muhahaha Although I wish for an all-silver 17' Macbook Pro if I had to choose. yum.

2 comments: