Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yoga

I pay for 4 classes of yoga per month..most are 60 minutes classes. So when today, my hour class was 80% talk and 20% bending, I was not happy at all. Especially when I don't understand his HK/ABC accent. Sure he explained where each strand of muscle is suppose to be for the cobra, warrior 2 and downward dog but it's not what I paid for. Although probably most of the students didn't mind since they pay for unlimited classes, the teacher says that, learning to be calm, appreciate, willing to learn..is something yogi-like. So for those who do not want to listen and eager to sweat, then you are not learning blablabla. And I hate partnering with strangers..especially when you have to touch their feet...! And they gotta touch mine too! bahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment