Thursday, July 16, 2009

Keiko #15 has been replaced with Keiko #16 for 20 nt!

Almost all my pets were named Keiko thus the #s.





Keiko wouldn't stop moving for me to take a decent shot.
So it's only been a day since I got him so he's not used to me yet and shy away when I get close to him. Hopefully, one day, he will be able to do tricks like Keiko!

To clarify...

I didn't have 15 fishes before. It's numbered #15-16 because I was just making up a number to represent the number of times I've named a pet of mine Keiko...but now that I think of it. I've had two pet turtles named Pepsi and Cola. A goldfish named Goldie. A tank of fishies with no names. Hamsters were all named Keiko. When I had two hamsters..one was Keiko and the newer one was Keiko jr. Yea..just all 5 hamsters I've had in my life were named Keiko.
I named almost all my beta fishes I've owned Keiko except for my last two Beta fishies in Montreal ..because I had two at once, I couldn't name both of them Keiko. So they were Takeshi and Kaneshiro. mmm.. I want a hammie. Would mommy kill me?

1 comment:

  1. awww get one!
    now i have cats it's not advisable (nor desired by parentals), but i can live vicariously through YOU

    ReplyDelete