Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday: My day started at 6 am..

Daddy has a healthy bladder sack! No more rocks?
*Mommy gave me a judgmental look when she saw me take a pic.



After clinic, we went for a walk in the park..Da an park..it's like Central Park in NY but not.



We observed squirrels..there were millions of them!


Aphrodisiac shot. Our brunch was oyster rice vermicelli from this renowned place near Longshan temple. The oysters were HUGE and porc intestines were as well..My dad loved it..I was iffy after swallowing down 10 big pieces of oysters at 10 am but it was good...If I go again, I'll take a small bowl.





After nappy time, dad and I went to le Toyota dealership...




le test drive



Free drink box served at the dealership..or maybe someone left it behind? PRO SWEAT drink..yum! Sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment