Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life by numbers...

Heya..
I've been here for a bit over 9 months...where my baby at?
I've totaled only around ~ 60+ job applications (including reapplications) which were sent out around Taiwan, all around Asia, Europe, US and Canada for jobs in CROs and other misc. companies for jobs in sales or research assistantships...
I've gotten 6 interviews and 4 of them from referrals.
I got 1 job as an English teacher at David's english center.
Does babysitting count as a job? 1000 nt for 1 night..I guess so!
I've lived off my parents' allowance and also pocket change I've made off teaching English 3h/week, 400 nt/h.
I've studied 6 months of Chinese at 2 different schools.
I've argued with my mom Xth times and wanted to leave Taiwan Xth times.
I've made new friends, caught up with old friends and partied harder than ever before.
I've gained 6-8 lbs that I can't seem to lose and eaten every part possible of a pig/chicken/cow...
I've sent out probably over 100 000 000 emails/texts/instant messaging/phone calls...
I've been simultaneously logged on to gmail/facebook/msn for infinite hours..I should get a prize. ..

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment